The Decatur Youth Soccer League emphasizes fun, family involvement, skill development, and teamwork. DYSL pairs soccer along with character development, providing the best environment for young athletes to grow and dream big!
Late Registration: March 1- March 15 | Members $79, Non-Members $94
Division | Grade | Duration | Practice
Rookie | PreK - K | 6 Weeks | Before Game
All-Star | 1st & 2nd | 6 Weeks | During the Week
Champ | 3rd, 4th, 5th | 7 Weeks | During the Week
MVP | 6th, 7th, 8th | 7 Weeks | During the Week
- All games are played at the YMCA Sports Park located at 2194 S. Imboden Drive in Decatur.
- Teams are created from requests, similar schools, and to fill in team rosters. You will be contacted by your child's coach at a later date.
- All practice times & locations are determined by the coaches. We cannot accept requests for practice times/locations. All divisions practice throughout the week except for the Rookie division. Rookies will hold their practices 30-minutes before their games on Saturdays.
- Financial Assistance for the registration fee is available. Parents must complete a financial assistance form and turn it into the Sports Director to qualify. Forms can be found at the front desk at the Y.
- Players will receive a game jersey and an end of season medal. Team/Individual pictures will be taken on a date later announced.
- Please note - if we are deficient in volunteer coaches, parents will be asked to help coach their child's team.
Become a Soccer Referee!
- Paid position
- Referee games of all grade divisions
- Successfully complete and pass a background check
- Must be at least 14 years old
- Please contact the Sports Director if you are interested
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!
We are currently accepting personal or corporate sponsors for our soccer league. Please contact the Sports Director if you are interested in becoming a sponsor or for more information.
Coming soon - DYSL Game Schedules! Check back soon for game details.
Abby Lowe - Sports Director
email@example.com | 217-872-9622 ext. 132